- Donate Today
- Friends of Bloomfield
- Giving in Memory
- Leave a Gift in Your Will
- Corporate Support
- Philanthropy & Major Gifts
- Payroll & Regular Giving
- Trusts & Foundations
- Covid-19 Donation Wishlist
- Current Funding Needs
- Tax Efficient Giving
Support us in your School
Get your school involved and raise money for Bloomfield Health Services.
Whether you hold your own fundraising event or challenge, or select us as your Charity of the Year partner, we’ve got lots of ideas and resources to help you. Primary and Secondary schools are so important for Bloomfield.
- It gives students an opportunity to learn about mental healthcare, what we do here in Bloomfield;
- It can help to raise much-needed funds for our services
- It can demonstrate and spread caring and connection; and
- It can often be a positive experience for patients and staff alike who get to see and meet young people who come to genuinely care.
We are always delighted to hear from schools and we would love to talk to you and support your school’s fundraising efforts.
Perhaps there is a particular area of mental healthcare or our work that your students are particularly interested in, for which they would like to help raise funds.
Please email email@example.com if you have any further questions.