Bloomfield Health Services welcomes applications from suitably-qualified EEA nationals and non-EEA nationals.
European Economic Area (EEA) nationals
EEA nationals do not require work permits, visas, or authorisation to work in Ireland. These include citizens of the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, Bulgaria, and Romania.
Non-EEA Nationals (residing in Ireland)
In order to process employment applications for non-EEA nationals residing in Ireland, it will be necessary for the candidate to submit the following documentation:
- A scanned copy of the identification page of their passport as well as the page[s] showing the relevant and current immigration stamps confirming legal permission to reside in Ireland
- A scanned copy of the candidate’s current Certificate of Registration (GNIB card) showing Stamp 1, Stamp 4/4EUfam, and Stamp 5
- A scanned copy of the candidate’s current Certificate of Registration (GNIB card) showing Stamp 3 and scanned copies of the following:
- Marriage or civil partnership certificate and
- Candidate’s spouse’s passport identification page and pages showing their current immigration stamp as well as their current GNIB card showing Stamp 1, 4, or 5
- Where the candidate’s spouse holds a Stamp 2 for the purposes of PhD study, a copy of said spouse’s passport showing their identification and current immigration stamp as well as their current GNIB card showing Stamp 2 and
- Documentary evidence from the relevant educational institution showing that said spouse is a PhD student
Applications that are not accompanied by the required documents will not be processed.
Candidates from EEA countries can find further information on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation website.