- Clinical Nurse Manager 2 (Night Duty Relief Contract) »
- Registered Psychiatric Nurse »
- Healthcare Assistants »
Human Resource Administrator (6 month contract)
The role of the HR Administrator will be to work with the HR Team to ensure the HR strategy is achieved throughout the organisation through best in class HR processes.
Key responsibilities include:
• Scheduling and co-ordination of organisational training
• Completion of HR related administration employment compliance, leave management, employee queries etc
• Supporting HR processes and procedures from induction through to exit interviews ensuring an outstanding service across all aspects of HR is delivered
• Providing accurate advice to managers and colleagues on aspects of people management, while following best practice, organisational policies, complying with legislation and ensuring consistency across the organisation
• Supporting the recruitment team in the administration of the recruitment process, including shortlisting of candidates, interview scheduling and recruitment compliance.
• Producing HR reports and analytics for management and regulatory purposes in an accurate and timely manner
• Updating and maintaining of HR systems
• Completion of HR projects assigned by the Head of HR
• Foster and sustain the organisations ethos, philosophy, culture and values
Qualifications & Experience Requirements
The successful candidate will hold a recognised 3rd level qualification in Human Resource Management and will have at least 1 years post qualification experience.
Experience will include:
• Good knowledge and experience of co-ordinating training and HR compliance processes
• Good knowledge of HR practices, policies and procedures
• Understanding of the recruitment life cycle and onboarding process
• Proven experience in building effective relationships
• Proven ability to work operationally and strategically
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Ability to multitask, prioritise and work on own initiative
• Strong presentation skills
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills
Personal attributes will include:
• A champion for best practice HR
• Consistently lives the organisations values
• Has personal and professional credibility
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Thrives on working in a fast paced environment
• Has excellent decision making skills
• Is flexible and assertive
• Has a positive, proactive can do attitude
• Ability to prioritise and a high attention for detail
• Excellent organisation skills
• Ability to work in a confidential environment
CV and cover letter should be sent to Joanne Cranley, Head of HR Learning & Development, email@example.com.
Closing date for receipt of applications is: Thursday 27th February 2020 @ 10am.
For enquiries or further information please contact Joanne Cranley.
Senior Social Worker (18.5 hours per week)
We have developed a National Rehabilitative service in Mental Health and are inviting applications for the position of a Senior Social Worker to support our Specialised Mental Health Rehabilitation Programme and to provide supports for our continuing care residents in our Approved Centre.
The Specialised Mental Health Rehabilitation Programme at Bloomfield Mental Health Service is a person centred service designed to assist individuals with severe and enduring mental illness and complex needs who have had prolonged episodes of severe and enduring mental illness to recover and to regain the skills and confidence required to live an independent life.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Social Worker to play an integral and active role in a committed Multidisciplinary Team to make a significant contribution in the area of social work.
The Senior Social Worker will work with residents with severe and enduring mental illness and complex needs who have had prolonged episodes of severe and enduring mental illness to recover and to regain the skills and confidence required to live an independent life.
The role will also provide supports to residents who will require longer term care in our services.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Provide a professional social work service to the attending patient population, family and relevant others in our services.
• Assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of social work programmes for residents according to professional standards and to keep abreast of developments in the field.
• Manage patient care to ensure the highest professional standards using an evidence-based, care planning approach.
• Collaboration with resident, family, carers and other staff in goal setting and support/intervention planning.
• Participate in the multi-disciplinary/healthcare team and work in co-operation and collaboration with team members.
• Maintain comprehensive clinical records of assessments, interventions carried out, communications relating to residents.
• Manage, participate and play a key role in the practice education of student social workers and promote and engage in the teaching/training/support of others as appropriate.
The successful candidates will meet the following requirements:
• Be registered on the Social Worker Register maintained by the Social Work Registration Board at CORU.
• Hold a degree in Social Work or an equivalent qualification and be eligible for membership with the Irish Association of Social Workers.
• Have five years full time (or an aggregate of five years) post qualification clinical experience.
• Have established clinical experience in working with individuals with serious and enduring mental health conditions in the area of mental health rehabilitation.
• Have significant experience in homeless services and forensic mental health services.
• Energetic individual with solid clinical experience in working with a team of diverse clinicians and strong knowledge of the concepts and operation of Clinical Governance.
• Strong ability to teach, manage, participate and play a key role in the practice education of student social workers and promote and engage in the teaching/training/support of others as appropriate.
• Have a good knowledge and experience of health, safety and other statutory regulations affecting a healthcare organisation.
Bloomfield Health Services offers a competitive package and the salary will be aligned to the HSE Consolidated Pay Scale for Senior Social Workers.
Our benefits include:
• Family friendly working arrangements
• Fixed roster patterns
• Contributory pension
• Career development
• Comprehensive training programmes
• Further education supports
• On-site library and research facility
• Bloom Together employee well-being programme
• Employee assistance programme
• Free onsite staff parking
• Subsidised restaurant
• Cycle to work scheme
• Tax saver commuter tickets
CV and cover letter should be sent to the HR Department
Clinical Nurse Manager 2
We are seeking applications for the position of a Clinical Nurse Manager 2 for a Relief Contract role for Night Duty.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Clinical Nurse Manager to lead a team of Registered Nurses and Healthcare Assistants and to play an integral and active role in a committed Multidisciplinary Team to make a significant contribution in the area of psychiatric nurse management.
The successful candidate will be a dynamic and energetic individual with experience of working at a Clinical Nurse Manager level in mental health and will have an in-depth knowledge of the Mental Health Commission requirements, leadership and governance with evidence of continuing professional development.
The successful candidate will be a Registered Psychiatric Nurses (with An Bord Altranais or with eligibility to register) and have a minimum of 5 years post qualification experience, with at least 2 years in mental health. Candidates must possess the requisite knowledge and ability including a high standard of suitability and clinical, managerial and administrative competencies.
Bloomfield Health Services offers a competitive package and the salary will be aligned to the HSE Consolidated Pay Scale for Clinical Nurse Manager 2.
Our Benefits Include:
- Fixed roster patterns
- Family friendly working arrangements
- Generous healthcare staff shift premiums (25% night duty, double time Sundays and bank holidays)
- Contributory pension
- Career development
- Comprehensive training programmes
- Further education supports
- On-site library and research facility
- Bloom Together employee well-being programme
- Employee assistance programme
- Free onsite staff parking
- Subsidised restaurant
- Cycle to work scheme
- Tax saver commuter tickets
Join Our Team Today!
To apply or for further information please contact our HR Team on 01-4950021 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. CV and cover letter should be sent to email@example.com. Closing date for receipt of applications is 21st February 2020.
Registered Psychiatric Nurse
We are seeking applications for the position of Registered Psychiatric Nurse for full and part time permanent roles.
This is a great opportunity for both experienced and newly qualified Registered Psychiatric Nurses to be an active part of a committed multidisciplinary team and to make a significant contribution in the area of psychiatric nursing.
The successful candidates will be Registered Psychiatric Nurses (with An Bord Altranais or with eligibility to register).
Bloomfield Health Services offers a competitive package inclusive of support for further professional development.
Students who are due to qualify are welcome to apply. A panel will be formed for future positions.
Join Our Team Today!
For further information please contact a member of our HR Team on 01-4950021 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are seeking applications for the position of Health Care Assistant for full time permanent roles.
This is a great opportunity for both experienced and newly qualified Health Care Assistants to be an active part of a committed multidisciplinary team and to make a significant contribution in the area of mental health.
The successful candidate will have completed a QQI Level 5 (8 modules) in Healthcare and will have a minimum of 6 months experience as a Healthcare Assistant. Previous experience in a psychiatric environment is an advantage.
Mandatory Healthcare modules required are: Communications, Work Experience, Care Skills, Care Support, Safety & Health at Work.
Elective modules are: Recovery Mental Health, Social Studies, Care of the Elderly, Nutrition, Activities of Living Patient Care , Infection Prevention & Control , Human, Growth and Development.
A panel will be formed for future positions.