Activities play a central part of daily life in New Lodge. The activities facilitate both an individualised preference and approach as well as the option to participate in group activities and outings.
Our facilities facilitate many of our residents to maintain their hobbies such as gardening, art, knitting as only some examples.
Our range of activities include
Weekly Baking Group
- Classic Movie screening
- Theatre Groups providing entertainment
- Excursions to local areas of interest, concerts, shopping etc.
- Pet Therapy visits
- Relaxation Therapy
- Gardening & Use of Green house.
- Art Therapy and Art Exhibitions
- Bingo, Board Games
- Hair dressing
- Reminiscence Therapy
- Regular Live Musical Entertainment
- Newspapers are delivered daily as per request.
- Sonas Sessions
- Beauty Therapy
- Sensory Therapy
- Monthly Vintage Cafe.
- Walking Groups
- Mood Therapies
- Mens Shed